- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Topological Data Analysis and its Application', Department of Software Engineering, Ajou University, November 7, 2018.
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Topological Data Analysis and its Application', NIMS, September 11, 2018.
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Topological Data Analysis: From mathematical backgrounds to examples', Department of Biomedical Engineering, Hanyang University, August 22, 2018.
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Principle of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging', Ewha Woman's University, May 11, 2018.
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Neuroscience for mental health', Distinguished Young Fellow Talk at 8th Annual Meeting of Korean Society for Computational Neuroscience, August 29, 2017
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Functional Neuroimaging', 강남세브란스병원 영상의학과 전공의 대상 강의, August 24, 2017.
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Voxel-based Lesion Symptom Mapping: Manual for iVLSM Matlab Toolbox', Kunkok University Hospital, October 14, 2016 pdf toolbox
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Basic concepts of phMRI: interpretation and pitfalls', Korean College of Neuropsychopharmacology, September 2, 2016
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Industrial Mathematics and Neuroscience', 9th Bigdata Machine Learning Meetup in Korea, August 29, 2016
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Topological Data analysis: methods and examples', 연세대학교 커뮤니케이션 연구소 / 연세대학교 커뮤니케이션대학원 BK21 플러스, 2015년 4월 3일 slideshare
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Resting State Functional Connectivity: Basics and Analysis Technique', 전북대학교 정신건강의학과, 2014년 10월 10일
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Resting State Functional Connectivity and Modular Organisations', 대한생물치료정신의학회, 2014년 8월 30일
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Topological Data Analysis', R Users Conference in Korea, Seoul L-Tower, May 30 2014 slideshare
- 경성현, '복잡계 네트워크와 데이터 과학: 서울 N버스 노선배치, 구글 독감 예측, 트위터에서 실시간 주제어 추출, 성격에 따른 뇌네트워크', 서라벌고등학교, 2013년 10월 18일
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Physics, brain, and network', Toinmo (study and discussion group for cognitive science), Sogang University, March 17 2012 slideshare
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Neuroscience Primer for the Particle Physicists', International Conference on Particle Physics, Yong-Pyong, Korea, February 20-23 2011
- Sunghyon Kyeong, 'Neuroscience - from detector systems and to neural data analysis', Department of Physics, Yonsei University, October 2010