I am a data scientist at the Kakaobank Corp, Republic of Korea. Prior to my current appointments, I was a research professor at Yonsei University College of Medicine(>click)), research scientist at National Institute for Mathematical Sciences(>click), and clinical scientist at Philips Korea(>click). Through the careers, I have broadened my knowledge in the fields of analyzing the human behavior during decision making, modeling the deep-learning architecture, and understanding the complex network.
At Kakaobank, I am currently involved in the various datascience projects such as fraud detection, anonaly detection, recommandation systems. I am also involved in a role named as "data production" which is a kind of data planning job. Apart from professional role in data science, I am very passionate about teaching and consulting.
• Feb 2016, PhD in Neuroscience, Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea thesis
• Aug 2009, MS in Physics, Yonsei University College of Science, Seoul, Korea thesis
• Feb 2007, BS in Physics, Yonsei University College of Science, Seoul, Korea
• Jul 2019 ~ Current, Data Scientist at Kakaobank Corp, Kyeonggi-do, Korea
• Sep 2018 ~ Jun 2019, Researcher Professor at Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
• Sep 2017 ~ Aug 2017, Clinical Scientist at Philips, Seoul, Korea
• Mar 2016 ~ Aug 2017, Postdoctoral position at Yonsei University College of Medicine, Seoul, Korea
• Oct 2011 ~ Aug 2014, Technical Research Personnel at National Institute for Mathematical Science, Daejeon, Korea
• Anomaly detection
• Fraud detection
• Graph theory & machine learning
• Topological data analysis to detect abnormal subgroups
단편영화 조연 <난시, 2001>
• You Tube Link: http://youtu.be/pR3KU_9RZFo
• 제가 등장하는 순간의 시간들 (분:초) - 2:28, 3:34, 4:29, 4:40, 8:59, 9:14
Full version of CV
• More details can be found in my CV(>click).